Interview: An Overview of Einstein Bros. Bagels
Where did Java City go?
• We transitioned Java City to Einstein Bros Bagels over the summer.
Where else in SD has an Einstein Bros Bagels?
• EBB on the DSU campus will be one of the first three locations to open in the state of SD. Other locations include SDSU in Brookings, NSU in Aberdeen. A 4th will be opening at SDSM&T later this fall.
Why did we switch?
• After market research, we determined the need for a retail location that could provide coffee and specialty drinks as well as a full service food application. Einstein Bros Bagels fulfills all of these requirements for not only the DSU campus, but the Madison community.
Can we still get Javalanches?
• Similar to the Javalanche available at Java City, Einstein Bros Bagels offers Coffee Blenders in Vanilla Hazelnut, Mocha and Caramel
Can we use Meal Plan there?
• Yes! We accept Meal Plan Flex, Trojan Gold, Cash and Credit Cards.
What are the hours of operation?
• Monday-Thursday 7:30am-7pm and Friday 7:30am-5pm
Are there healthy options at Einstein Bros Bagels?
• Yes, we have a menu selection dedicated to Smart Choices that includes Bagel Thin Sandwiches and Smoothies.