You Know You Go To DSU When…..
Whether we proudly proclaim or shyly admit it, our university is a highly unique one. Therefore, you know you go to DSU when……
- You can walk across the entire campus in 2 minutes.
- Your professors know your first and last name and where you are from. They most likely know far more than that too.
- If you don’t game, you are the odd one out.
- If you are able to recognize Prof. Richardson’s booming baritone voice over the phone when he calls the place you work at.
- If you can never find a green OR blue parking spot that’s open
- If Classic Corner employees know you by name
- When you babysit for one of your professors
- If you have “your table” in the TC
- If you can hear construction out your dorm room window all day long.
- If everyone leaves on the weekends.
- If you’ve never set foot in the Smith – Zimmerman Museum (You know that building in between Higbie and the Physical Plant. Ya, highly interesting place and worth a look.)
- If you choose to keep paying the $390 a semester for your Fujitsu, because buying a new one is too expensive and buying the whole Fujitsu is too expensive as well. (Disclaimer: Hey, at least the 3 hard drives I have been through were “free” through computing services. However, I am still confused as to why a little, plastic broken audio jack connected to the motherboard (?) cost me $795 out of pocket my freshman year. I still slightly get anxious whenever I have to go to Lowry.)
- If you’ve ever wanted to see for yourself if Beadle Hall is haunted, so you borrowed a friend with after hours access to Beadle, and you waited for a good portion of the night to hear any ghosts or weird happenings.
What are some other DSU commonalities that you can think of?